I like working. Started this week, and now have four days and about 35 hours in the bag. Waking up at 5, start at 6, finished around 4, good people to work with, and free golf. Aside from being pretty tired most of the time it's awesome. I try to stay on the brightside, which is easy because on of my co-workers works a second job from 4-9 so no matter how tired and sore I get, he's already done it and survived, So I see it as if he can do it and more, then i should be able to the work done and be in on time. Right? Right!
Lets see... No longer in the house of sorrow and we're working on getting it on the market, although my new found work hours coupled with Dad's work schedule is making it look like getting it ready will be difficult.
Who ever would have thought that getting your taxes done late would be so awesome? Cause of reason unknown to me, my 2007 return didn't get filed until last week, so that with my 2008 return are going to come back in a few weeks giving me more money then i've seen in a long time. My mind is going bonkers with all the things i could do with it, including secure a loan for a new car and updating my wee little bmx bike along with restoring some projects which i'd love to get going. No final desicions will be made until I have both checks safely in my hand or bank.
My Cat Mitch is here, He's awesome.
Yeah, i guess that is all for now. I'm contemplating taking a nap. although i think the rents just came home... so we'll see. either way this blog session is over. Til next time!
J.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was wondering where you'd gone to!!
ReplyDeleteBLOG MORE OFTEN! hahaha
I didn't know you were thinking about a new car. Jetta's lost it's fantasticalness??